For any assistance, call +32 2 515 08 44 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ICC Belgium Annual General Assembly
23 May 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm| Free
Reserved for members of ICC Belgium
All members of ICC Belgium are invited to participate to ICC Belgium’s Annual General Assembly on 23 May 2022, from 17:00 until 18:30 in the Hilton Hotel in Brussels.
For 2 years we were forced to have our annual meetings online but this year everything should almost be back to normal. It should be celebrated that all members of ICC Belgium can see each other again. So afterwards, there will be a very nice cocktail reception (18:30 – 20:00) with time for a chat and a drink.
- Approval of the minutes of the General Assembly of 12 May 2021
- Approval for 2021 results
- Approval for 2022 budget
- Approval of the adaptation of the statutes of the association according to the new Companies and Associations Code
- Report of the Board of Directors to the GA on the main activities
- Renewals of the Board members (2022-25)
- New Board members (2021-24) – TBC
- Discharge of the Board of Directors
- Discharge of the auditors of the accounts
18:00 – 18:30
Presentation by Mrs. Assita Kanko, Belgian columnist, human rights activist and politician who was elected as a Member of the European Parliament in 2019 representing the New Flemish Alliance about Human Rights and International Trade.
18:30 – 20:00