Members of ICC are entitled to receive the ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin free-of-charge, as part of their ICC membership. The Bulletin is published quarterly. The contents are prepared by an editorial team of 20 dispute resolution specialists from around the globe. The Bulletin is also available for non-members of ICC, at an annual subscription price of excl. VAT €180 or excl. VAT € 49,-/issue. (The members of ICC Belgium can always apply to receive a coupon code in order to download the file free-of-charge: email@example.com
ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin – Issue 2 2020 (eBook only)
€49,00 excl. VAT and Transport costs
Issue 2020-2 includes:
- Message from the President of the ICC International Court of Arbitration
- ICC Dispute Resolution 2019 Statistics
- Global Developments: News from Egypt, Poland, Portugal, United Arab Emirates and United States of America.
- ‘The Three Ages of International Commercial Arbitration and the Development of the ICC Arbitration System’;
- ‘Security for costs and Claim under the ICC Rules of Arbitration : Rare, but Possible. A Survey of 23 ICC Procedural Orders and Final Awards’ – Selected ICC Procedural Orders;
- ‘Good Faith in International Arbitration: Comparative Approaches in ICC Awards’ – Selected ICC Awards.
- ICC Guidance Note on Possible Measures Aimed at Mitigating the Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ICC Activities: 17th ICC Miami Conference ; 15th ICC Mediation Competition – Professional Roundtable
- Book Reviews: Mediation in International Commercial and Investment Disputes ; New York Convention : Article-by-Article Commentary (2nd edition)