The first issue of the 2016 ICC Dispute Resolution Bulletin is now available.
Topics from Issue 1:
• Statistical report on ICC dispute resolution in 2015
• An analysis of arbitrator challenges in recent ICC cases and the practices of the ICC Court when deciding on challenges
• A commentary on dispute boards under the ICC Dispute Board Rules by the draftsmen of the 2015 Rules
• ICC arbitral awards illustrating considerations of public policy in relation to their enforceability
• Arbitrators’ decisions on disputes over the taking of documentary and expert evidence in ICC cases
For your information, Issue 2 will be available in December.